August 20, 2006

Audible Althouse #63.

It's a new podcast. Only 27 minutes.

Topics:
The opinion in ACLU v. NSA, discussed, criticized. The way blogging is affecting commentary on legal cases. The mutiny of airline passengers. George Allen's "Macaca" gaffe. Watching or not watching television. ("Does it take patience to do something boring?") "Project Runway." The new -- politically motivated -- fashions for fall.

Stream it right through your computer here. But the glossiest podcast fans subscribe on iTunes:
Ann Althouse - Audible Althouse

ADDED: If anyone can tell me why my microphone keeps buzzing, I'd appreciate it. It's an iSight camera/mike that's not built-in. (My Snowball mike died after it got rained on.)

5 comments:

Ruth Anne Adams said...

You're in good company when you urge us not to work too hard.

Loved all the proffy passion. Tribe's time is indeed limited.

reader_iam said...

Are you saying your Snowball melted?

(Eh, couldn't resist.)

Ruth Anne Adams said...

RIA: But you have to say it like the wicked witch of the West in "The Wizard of Oz"

I'm melting...I'm melting....what a world, what a world....

Palladian said...

I figured someone would have answered your question, but listening to the podcast again, those buzzes are not microphone buzzes; they sound like something in the audio file encoding or perhaps your processor isn't quite fast enough and is dropping the encoding or recording every so often. I don't really know the answer, but wanted to let you know that that's not a microphone hardware buzz.

Ann Althouse said...

Thanks, Palladian. I'll try to figure out a cure.