Since David Bowie popped up for almost no reason in the previous post, I thought I'd talk about how much I like the new HBO show "Flight of the Conchords" where David Bowie just popped up in Bret's dream:
Then, later, Bowie's in space:
Questions raised/issues spotted:
1. Do you like "Flight of the Conchords"?
2. What are some other songs about space? We've already implicitly cited this one:
And there's "Rocket Man." I was just listening to Elton John's "Rocket Man" the other day on my iPhone and thinking about William Shatner's "Rocket Man," when I walked through an archway into a courtyard and happened upon a gamelan performance. That was rather spacey.
3. Bret or Jemaine?
4. Hey, Mr. Spaceman, won't you please take me along for a ride?
5. What are the top 10 reasons why stories of alien abduction must be false?
6. Did you know that that the lyrics to "Mr. Spaceman" contain a key word for answering question #1 in the previous post?