December 21, 2008

"Is that James Dean gazing downwardly at a pastry case that looks like a jukebox?"

Says EDH, in the comments over here.
Play G-72 for me Jimmy, will ya, just for old time sake.

Or just get me a bear claw, if it ain't.
He's looking at this photograph...

DSC_0018

... and I see what he means. Like David Hemmings in "Blowup," I enlarge the phantom image and tweak it as much as I can:

DSC_0018_2

Yes, I think the ghost of James Dean walked in Madison last Friday. He had his collar turned up against the cold.

6 comments:

Bissage said...

Don't forget to keep an eye out for mimes pretending to play tennis!

Bissage said...

Hockey?

Ron said...

Yes, as his penance, Ghost James Dean has to take the bus wherever he goes...

3D said...

This is quite a revolution!

Mr. Forward said...

"...Or just get me a bear claw.."

No can do.

He's a Rebel without a Claws.

Terezie said...

well, he's got a bag on his shoulders, reading newspapers or what. it's not james dean i suppose :-)